top of page
LOOKING TO SELL
If you want your property to receive offers, it must be listed
on the largest real estate platform CENTRIS, otherwise,
you will be missing out on marketing yourself to
over 12,000 brokers and millions of potential buyers.
80% of the work is done, the remaining 20% is
presenting your property properly.
You will benefit from our mix advertising radio, tv, print web & more!
PROPERTY PROMO VIDEO & DOWNLOADABLE
All of our listings benefit from a promotional virtual visit bilingual video and bilingual flyer property datasheet.
We take your health seriously and apply every protocol provided by La Santé Public du Québec to ensure safe transactions from the client visit to the different specialist's on-site required interactions.
bottom of page